The doctors at Warrandyte Road Clinic care for children of all ages in a safe and happy environment. We can help with many conditions including:
If your child’s condition is complex or chronic, we have a network of paediatricians and allied health professionals to whom we can readily refer patients.
- Newborn and postnatal checks checkups for mothers and babies
- Childhood vaccinations
- Acute medical conditions such an fevers, infections or asthma
- Allergies, eczema, asthma and hay fever
- Tongue-tie treatment for babies younger than 3 months
- Bedwetting, toileting issues and constipation
- Growth and puberty concerns
- Headaches, migraines or recurrent abdominal pain
- Fractures and injury management
We provide a comprehensive immunisation service to children of all ages. We can discuss vaccines and offer a safe and happy environment for your child’s medical care. If possible, bring in your baby’s My Health and Development Record (“The Green Book) to keep us updated on growth patterns and to record your child’s immunisations.
Acute fevers, infections or asthma
Fever is a common symptom of infection in children. If your child has a high fever or is very unwell, let us know and we’ll do our best to provide a same-day appointment!
Children in their mid to late teens may wish to consult a GP independently. It is important to discuss this with them and advise them they can get their own Medicare card.
- Monday to Friday 8am - 6:30pm (by appointment)
- Saturday 8:30am - 11:30am
(no appointment required)
- Sunday & Public Holidays Closed