What is our practice doing differently due to coronavirus?
- We are offering ALL patients bulk-billed telehealth consultations by appointment. If your doctor determines that you need to be seen face-to-face, they will book this for you.
- We have a closed waiting room policy. Wait in your car when you arrive – don’t come into the waiting room. You will get a call you when the doctor is ready to see you.
- Civic Pharmacy (at the rear of our clinic) can also dispense scripts and bring them directly to your car.>/li>
- We are introducing appointments on Saturdays
- We request that all payments be made by card only.
- All toys and magazines have been removed from public areas
- We’re cleaning and disinfecting even more than usual
If you have symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat or breathlessness:
- Let us know when you book your appointment
- If attending for a face-to-face appointment, wear a face-mask
- If we strongly suspect that you may have coronavirus, we may refer you to the nearby Ringwood Covid-19 screening clinic. We have helped to set up this facility, in association with EACH and Eastern Health.
How does a telehealth consult work?
Many issues can be sorted over the phone without requiring a face-to-face consultation. We can also arrange for prescriptions to be sent to your pharmacy, and for referrals and pathology/radiology requests to be forwarded to providers if required.
- More information