|Standard consultation||Long consultation
|Extended consultation |
|Health care card holders||$68||$104||$139|
Telephone and video consultations are now available for all patients.
Our standard fee for a phone/video consult is $65. You will receive $38.75 back from Medicare, which means that your out-of-pocket cost is $26.25.
Your doctor may bulk-bill the telehealth appointment if it is very brief, eg. if the call is purely for a simple matter such as a repeat prescription or referral.
|Standard telehealth consult||Long telehealth
|Extended telehealth |
|Health care card holders & pensioners||$55||$95||$130|
We bulk-bill the following groups:
- Patients with a Veterans Affairs card
- Care plans for patients with a chronic disease. If you have a chronic disease, please ensure you have a care plan. This allows you to have a bulk-billed appointment up to every 3 months
- Annual health assessments for patients over 75 years old
- Your doctor has the discretion to bulk-bill your appointment if it is very brief, eg. a short phone call purely for a simple matter such as a repeat prescription or referral.
- Due to the reduction of Medicare rebates, phone and video consultations will no longer be routinely bulk-billed as of 1 October 2020.
All other consultations are privately billed.
Charges may vary depending on how long you spend with the doctor and the complexity of your condition. Procedures, medical consumables and vaccines will incur an additional fee.