Our ServicesOur practice is comprehensively equipped and has full time nursing support. Our large treatment room enables us to perform a range of minor surgical procedures in addition to our office consultations. Several of the doctors at our clinic have been involved in teaching medical students as well as examining trainees for the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. We are one of the few practices in the region accredited to provide Yellow Fever vaccinations.
Services available include:
- Family medicine
- Minor surgery
- Children’s health
- Family planning advice
- Insurance exams
- Women’s health – including Pap smears and Implanon insertions
- Pregnancy care
- Copper & Mirena IUD insertion and removal
- Iron infusions
- Childhood immunisations
- General checkups and preventive health
- Mental health care plans
- Skin checks
- Skin cancer surgery
- Pathology test collection
- Travel advice and vaccinations – including Yellow Fever vaccinations
Some of these services require extra time, so please check when you make an appointment.
If services required are beyond the immediate capacity of our clinic, our network of specialists and services is in place for immediate referral.